By means of the vocational training centre and teacher network, we provide assistance for introducing and/or improving new processes to companies in different sectors with the possibility of automating any kind of process. These companies will have the personal tutoring of our professionals, with the possibility of using our centre network as a testbed.
The industry requires competitive products, with increasingly more demanding manufacturing processes. Their evolution is increasingly greater and faster. The TKgune team of professionals will help you to analyse your products and processes, addressing and implementing improvements.
TKgune offers companies an advisory service for management systems, meaning that it can collaborate in the design, documentation and introduction of said systems, and even in their integration.
- Introduction of automation, management and production systems
- Machining of elements, assemblies in automation systems
- Design of elements and mechanical assemblies for automation processes
- Additive manufacturing with different plastic materials for automation processes
- Electronic circuit prototyping
- Industrial robotisation of production lines
- Process verification by means of artificial vision, laser, etc
- Predictive maintenance studies by means of vibrations analysis
- Materials testing
- Assembly of industrial machine elements
- Diagnosis of breakdowns in industrial machine elements
- Repair of industrial machine elements
- Mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems on automated lines
- Operations to maintain systems in automated lines
- Programming and control of automated line operation
- Prevention of occupational and environmental hazards in automated line maintenance