EASO Politeknikoa is an integrated vocational training center. It provides initial vocational training (intermediate and advanced training cycles and specialization courses) and continuous training (courses for workers and the unemployed).
EASO Politeknikoa’s areas of work are the following:
ELECTRICITY / ELECTRONICS / TELECOMMUNICATIONS
- Advice on ICT installations.
- Public address, telephony, telematic networks (wired, wireless, ….).
- Engineering and consultancy in structured cabling systems.
- System automation.
- CNC machining.
- Measurement and verification using three-dimensional machines.
- Advice on drawing dimensioning, technical drawing.
- Specialised training in the industrial environment.
- OFF Line programming using PCMIS.
- Measurement services using profilometer and roughness meter.
- Conceptual design of products, components, prototypes, etc.
- 3D simulation and presentations.
- 3D additive printing with different materials.
- Finite elements: design and simulation of components for structural optimisation.
- Reverse engineering.
- 3D scanning.
- Design of production lines for an automated manufacturing process.
- Process automation.
- High-level programming of PLCs and associated devices.
- Integration of automated systems with different technologies.
- Programming and installation of robotic systems.
- Development of communication systems with monitoring and supervision. SCADA.
- Conceptualisation and design of automated cells.
- Industrial communication. Industry 4.0.
- Integration of artificial vision in automated systems, robotisation and quality control.