Jesuitak Politeknikoa is an educational center of the Society of Jesus located in Indautxu, Bilbao. We inherit from a pedagogical tradition and a way of doing that has characterized Jesuit centers for centuries. We respond to the training needs of students and companies, either through Regulated, Continuous and / or Occupational Training.
We offer technological and advisory services, thus producing a strategy of collaboration with Basque companies.
Our areas of expertise are as follows:
- Design and production of 3D parts.
- Process automation.
- Studies of electrical and solar installations.
- PCB manufacturing, printed circuit board design.
- Aerial photography, drone videos.
- Analysis or review of structures, facilities and land.
- Analyze samples qualitatively.
- Determine chemical elements of a mixture and concentration, chemical substances based on their functional group and chemical elements of a mixture and their concentration.
- Perform assessments and determine concentration of substances by titrating them with acids or alkalis.
- Measure concentration of volatile components by gas chromatography.
- Determine refractive indices, optical rotation in liquid samples.
- Measure component concentration by UV-vis and ion chromatography with conductivity detection.
- Melting point measurements of various materials, glass transitions in polymers.
- Measurements of concentration of absorbent species in the UV-vis and metallic elements in various matrices by EAA.
- Nucleic acid amplification by PCR.
- Extraction, purification and isolation of DNA and RNA.
- Quality analysis and quantification of DNA, RNA and proteins.
- Identify bacteria by targeted sequencing.
- Metagenomic analysis by nanopore sequencing.
- Cell viability studies.
- Tissue processing to pathologists.
- Advise and execute cell and tissue processing techniques, optical microscopy and fluorescence.