We are a public center that began its training work in the 1978-79 academic year. During all these years we have been transforming and adapting our training offer to the new realities of our society, incorporating new specialties of Regulated Vocational Training, from Basic Level Training Cycles to Specialization Courses. Currently, we have nineteen Training Cycles and a Specialization Course. Our latest addition is the Specialization Course “Artificial Intelligence and Big Data”. We also promote and participate in different innovation projects complementary to training.
All this always, with the ultimate intention of providing our social environment with those tools that drive it towards the development and competitiveness that the changing reality imposes.
Our training and projects are developed in areas as diverse as:
- Renewable Energies
- Electrical Engineering and Automation
- Telecommunications and Computing
- Microcomputing and Networks
- Programming in Mechanical Manufacturing
- Electromechanics of Motor Vehicles
- Analysis and Quality Control Laboratory
- Styling and Hairdressing Management
- Hairdressing and Hair Cosmetics
- Characterization and Professional Makeup
- International Trade